Home Forums Uplifting News Peace in our time

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  farmerchris 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

farmerchris
    Participant
    • Topics:31
    • Replies:2027
    • Contributions:2058
    • Mega Star
    • ★★★★★★★★

So what does everyone think about Mr Trump declaring the end of the Nuclear threat from North Korea because he has spoken to Mr Kim ? :scratch:

benson
    Participant
    • Topics:5
    • Replies:90
    • Contributions:95
    • Adventurer
    • ★★

I know nothing about politics and other than with my husband, don’t discuss them but in my opinion that man (DT)is a total waste of space.  Is he really that stupid?

bluevelvet
    Participant
    • Topics:0
    • Replies:664
    • Contributions:664
    • Star
    • ★★★★★★

Perhaps they each pandered to the other persons  ego!  :yahoo:

bungle
    Participant
    • Topics:3
    • Replies:265
    • Contributions:268
    • ★★★★

I like chairman bit, chairman of what exactly, little Korean bloke is a dictator. World would never recognise the north Korean regime as legitimate, Trump meeting little kim, calling the little dictator chairman, in Trumps little world, makes the Korean regime legitimate.

farmerchris
    Participant
    • Mega Star
    • ★★★★★★★★

I think Trump is trying to set himself/family up to do business with North Korea after the end of his presidency .A bit like the Bush war in Iraq , but that backfired a little.

Whatever his reasons, if he doesn’t keep to what ever he promised Kim , China will back Kim up and they certainly don’t want the Americans on their border.

bungle
    Participant
    • Topics:3
    • Replies:265
    • Contributions:268
    • ★★★★

The only people who have sway over north korea are the chinese, the only people who can get the north koreans to come to tea are the chinese, the only reason little kim is chatting to Trump is because the chinese told him too.
    I see the chinese are trying to move into. Vietnam, set up low wage, low tax, tariff free economic zones, its not going down well with the Vietnamese population, no doubt plan B is do it in north Korea instead. At the end of the day, it always comes down to cash and whats in it pour moi.

farmerchris
    Participant
    • Mega Star
    • ★★★★★★★★

There are two scenarios , either trump is very clever and trying to get N Korea on his side as a buffer or he just doesn’t know what he is doing . I favour the second option, he doesn’t seem to realise that there are other powers in the world that do not jump when he says jump. Europe is slowly being moved away from the American influence and that might not be a bad thing , the Russians are Europeans too.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

united in france expat community