Home Forums Uplifting News How to be happy.

This topic contains 24 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  jo-infrance 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

petejames
    Participant
    • Topics:38
    • Replies:1369
    • Contributions:1407
    • Super Star
    • ★★★★★★★

I don’t mind the dentist in fact, I would probably fall asleep if he didn’t stop talking !!

farmerchris
    Participant
    • Topics:31
    • Replies:2027
    • Contributions:2058
    • Mega Star
    • ★★★★★★★★

Happiness is a good dentist ?

I would think that happiness is more like looking after your teeth so that you don’t need a dentist ? :yahoo:

petejames
    Participant
    • Topics:38
    • Replies:1369
    • Contributions:1407
    • Super Star
    • ★★★★★★★

That would be ideal fc and I was lucky to to have caring parents but kids less fortunate never had the dental hygene and are now suffering. Looking around, i’m not sure the situation in France (this part anyway) has improved much over the years.

1+

jo-infrance
    Participant
    • Topics:41
    • Replies:835
    • Contributions:876
    • Star
    • ★★★★★★

October 13, 2016 19150. La Corrèze, Limousin.

Well, I have been trying to post photos to this thread, but couldn’t, so am a bit less than happy. (I followed the instructions!) BUT. And it’s a big but, I have a lot to be happy about.
    Yesterday I finally finished. I made 41, yes 41 pots of marmalade with the oranges I brought back from Grimaud and Menton. OK, some of the pots are very small, but nevertheless 41 is a goodly number. :-)
    AND I relearned a skill I had when I was younger, but hadn’t used in nearly 40 years! Am having loads of fun with a gelatin copier – who remembers those? very useful before they invented photocopiers!
    Today I have some time for myself, which I will appreciate. I need to do a mammoth clean up, but I have time.
    There have been sadnesses too, but then that’s life…

jo-infrance
    Participant
    • Topics:41
    • Replies:835
    • Contributions:876
    • Star
    • ★★★★★★

October 13, 2016 19150. La Corrèze, Limousin.

Oh, And I forgot to mention, I have 8 litres of vin d’orange on the go…that’s about a dozen bottles. Can’t be bad…

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

united in france expat community